1.    #1  
    Is there an app out there that allows for multiple enteries for each contact ?

thanks

andrew
    It's Simple really..........
    ...............Forgive
    I may not be understanding your question. Do you mean multiple items (address, phone numbers, etc) for each contact, or multiple versions/copies of a contact?

though I haven't specifically tried it, I would expect that the latter is possible within your PIM simply by making a duplicate of an existing contact.

The former exists (though, limited, really) within Palm Desktop, as in most other PIM programs.

If you actually meant something else, please clarify. Thanks; hope this helps.
  3.    #3  
    some phones allow you to have a contact lets say "joe" click on that contact and they give you a quick list of his numbers you can dial home: office:cell:work:

all in a row so to speak....I am not sure if the pim allows for this at least I have not found it ...in the speed dial options.

thanks andrew
    It's Simple really..........
    ...............Forgive
    Originally posted by ittherapy
    some phones allow you to have a contact lets say "joe" click on that contact and they give you a quick list of his numbers you can dial home: office:cell:work:

all in a row so to speak....I am not sure if the pim allows for this at least I have not found it ...in the speed dial options.

thanks andrew
    Hmmm. Actually the standard phonebook application does exactly this. Try reading the manual.
    Are you thinking that speed-dial is the ONLY option on your device? Keep pressing the Phonebook button and the Speed-dial screen will disappear and be replaced with a dialer screen (little numbers you push with your fingers . . usually the index finger), and then yet ANOTHER screen which is the CONTACTS app. You can start entering your contacts in here. The Speed-dial is linked to the SIM card numbers . . and has no link to the Contacts Application (which is a pity IMHO!)