1.    #1  
    I am considering a Treo 300. Has anybody used Outlook Web Access on the Treo 300 via Internet?

Can you effectively do Outlook e-mail and file into Outlook file folders using Treo 300.

Thanks much

Terry
    Works great as long as you have something like this. BTW, OWA uses a lot of Java script. Blazer doesn't support Java script and Xiino only supports limited Java script. This isn't sufficient to support OWA in it's native form.
    I've had very good luck just using the included mail application and hotsyncing (wirelessly) with my desktop (needed to purchase the mergic vpn client to get through our firewall). Although you *don't* get access to any of your outlook folders (except the inbox) it is still a good way to keep up with your mail when away from the office.

Evidently, the exchange web interface is customizable. It might be possible to remove many of the options/graphics to produce a simple web mail view that might be usable from the Treo.

-Phil
    Originally posted by pwest

<snip>

Evidently, the exchange web interface is customizable. It might be possible to remove many of the options/graphics to produce a simple web mail view that might be usable from the Treo.

-Phil
    I don't want to say this can't be done but we spent a lot of time looking at this and it was easier to spend the $100 and 10 minutes and install OWA for PDA. OWA is just too Java script dependent to be used on a PDA.
    ok, this is great info. I'd like toaccess my work email, but very secure and they wonlt allow push email access. But we do have access to OWA over internet. what is the best browser for my treo300 so I can access OWA on treo. I've trie it with blazer and it does't give me access. don't think I can get them to install owq for pda. yours and ideas are highly valued. Tracy
    If you read the 2nd post above, you can see that Maniac8888 has already said that it can't be done, unless you install the utlility that was linked, on your Exchange server.
    Latecomer to this discussion, I know...

Any links to the OWA for PDA utility referenced above?

Thanks.
    Yup, look in the 2nd entry in this thread by Maniac8888. He gave the link embedded in the word "this". Click on it.
    Thanks. I found it after I posted. ;-)