1.    #1  
    Thank you all for the help. I just but the treo a couple of days ago and its my first time using a device like this. Eventhough there was some sarcastic remarks i deserve it, but thats how you learn. Thanks a lot for your help.
    Last edited by evarg; 03/10/2003 at 01:38 PM.
    1. Log on to TreoCentral.com
    2. Click link to discussion forum
    3. Click link to Tre0 300
    4. click link on Search near top of page and search for "Yahoo instant messenger".
    5. Read answering threads.
    6. Follow those instructions.
    7. Save everyone lots of time and get your answer quicker...you won't have to wait for any replies.
    LOL

Awesome response.
    Testy testy.... anyway, I'll help ya evarg, but do try do a few simple searches before posting...

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $yahoo$ $no$ $longer$ $supports$ $a$ $PalmOS$ $messenger$. $They$ $removed$ $it$ $from$ $their$ $download$ $pages$ $a$ $while$ $ago$. $Currently$ $the$ $only$ $option$ $you$ $have$ $it$ $to$ $use$ $a$ $3rd$ $party$ $IM$ $app$ $like$ Verichat which I highly recommend. It is a unified messenger that combines yahoo IM, msn, aol etc... Also if you don't want to get verichat you can still access a web-based yahoo messagner by typing this address into blazer: mm.yahoo.com/, but this is a real pain...
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Testy testy.... anyway, I'll help ya evarg, but do try do a few simple searches before posting...

actually i thought he did a pretty good job of responding WITHOUT getting sarcastic... though it was close
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    With all the time it took you to write out that cute little respone, you could've just helped they guy out. Jeez!
    Originally posted by 003oret
    With all the time it took you to write out that cute little respone, you could've just helped they guy out. Jeez!
    1. Actually, I have no idea how to use Yahoo on the Treo. I don't use it. I just haven't have the need.
    2. Because of that, it was the only help I could offer.
    3. I believe in giving someone a fishing pole, rather than a fish.
    4. I thought of it as gentle chiding, without sarcasm, but with help.
    Hey its no big deal IMO... At least Treo_Ken responded to the post which often doesn't even happen! But I agree, people should search before posting common questions about a product that has been out for some time now...
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Hey its no big deal IMO... At least Treo_Ken responded to the post which often doesn't even happen! But I agree, people should search before posting common questions about a product that has been out for some time now...
    I guess... >:P
    the other huge advantage to learning to make the most of the 'search' function is that very often you find answers to other questions you did not even know you had!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by 003oret

I guess... >:P
    No guess. As I said, I've simply never had the need to use Yahoo on my Treo, so I couldn't feed him/her the answer. I don't know it. I did all that I could, as well as teaching him/her to fish.