1.    #1  
    I have had the Treo 300 for several months have a number of questions. I keep running out of battery and losing my data. Is there a way to carry an extra battery or an expanded battery available? Also I use the Sprint Business connection mail. Is this superior to Treo mail or not. Is there any way to open attachments with Sprint mail. Thankf for your help with these questions. Ron
    You can get battery backup devices from Seidio (I think) and on Ebay. I bought one on Ebay and it works great - just insert 4 AA's and you can charge the Treo. One set of AA's gives 2 or 3 charges and you can get AA's anywhere in a pinch. I paid about $13 including shipping from Peakcloudy on Ebay. Just search on Ebay for "battery Treo."
    Originally posted by dougef
    You can get battery backup devices from Seidio (I think) and on Ebay. I bought one on Ebay and it works great - just insert 4 AA's and you can charge the Treo. One set of AA's gives 2 or 3 charges and you can get AA's anywhere in a pinch. I paid about $13 including shipping from Peakcloudy on Ebay. Just search on Ebay for "battery Treo."
    ditto. this works great
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.