1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a SMS program that will allow me to send and recieve SMS messages to telephones AND email addresses without the 160 character restriction? I checked out MaxText, but it looks like this is only meant to send SMS to other phones. I primarily need it to recieve and send emails with my Treo 270, I don't really use SMS to other phones too often.
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by MoseGiganticus
    Does anyone know of a SMS program that will allow me to send and recieve SMS messages to telephones AND email addresses without the 160 character restriction? I checked out MaxText, but it looks like this is only meant to send SMS to other phones. I primarily need it to recieve and send emails with my Treo 270, I don't really use SMS to other phones too often.
    Thanks!
    Shouldn't you be using an e-mail program for this? That's why it's called SMS and not LMS.
  3.    #3  
    I'll reform my question then...
    Is there an email program that works just like an SMS program, that I can use my phone's email address with. I don't want to be looking at all my email when I check this. I just want people to be able to email me messages on my phone to contact me and not be restricted to 160 characters. For instance, if someone where to SMS me directions to their house, that wouldn't work. But if there were no character restictions then they could email it to me. Maxtext already does away with character restrictions, but I don't think you can use email addresses, only phone numbers with it, that's my problem.