1.    #1  
    Hey guys...

I recently got engaged. I'm thinking about giving my fiance my Visor Prism along with some software that would assist her in planning our wedding or keping track of details.

Can anyone suggest good software that would do this? I found a few on Palmgear but I'd rather not spend some cash on software that's not been vouched for.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

ciao
    andy
    Well now I have just written some 'Wedding Planning' software that is guaranteed to promote long-term happiness . . on the big day and beyond. It consists of a single 'To-Do' entry (you can use the default to-do app or Agendus or whatever) . . .the To-Do entry reads as follows : -

Priority = 1 URGENT
    Due Date = today
    Repeat = no

"Getting married soon . . give Palm device to trusted friend with instructions NOT to return it to me until my 5th Wedding Anniversary".

Assuming of course that your 'other half' has the same low opinion as mine on Palm devices or anything to do with computers or 'boys toys'!
    . . . . . . . but seriously . . . . ThoughtManager from http://www.handshigh.com/html/thoughtmanager.html will sort you out . . they even illustrate a Wedding Planner on that link I just gave you.
    I used ThinkDB (now something else) to create a database of invitees, RSVPs and menu selections. Worked out reasonably well.

I would also recommend Wedding Magic (www.frogwaresoftware.com) for the PC side. It's a very full featured piece of software that will let you and your fiance manage just about everything to do with planning your wedding. Helps you plan budgets, maintain lists of vendors, guest lists, print address labels, thankyou notes, invitations, track who's coming and what they're eating, seating plans and more.

I used it to help manage the planning for my wedding, and thought it was a fantastic piece of software.
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    HI ALL, ThinkDB is not called SMART LIST TO GO BY DATAVIZ, I USE IT FOR MY WORKOUT SCHEDULE FOR MYSELF AND MY GYM PARTNERS, FOR MY GARDENS, PARTY PLANNING, DRTS. APPOTS. CHEMO TREATMENTS FOR MY DAD, ETC. IT SHOULD WORK FINE FOR WHAT YOU NEED. JAY
    PS CONGRATS ON ENGAGEMENT

http://www.dataviz.com/products/smar...chresults.html