1.    #1  
    Did anyone send in an old PDA to Sprint under their $100 service credit program that ran early last fall (September-October-ish)?

I sent in my old Visor platinum, but have not yet received my $100 credit from Sprint. Going on 5 months now, I'm just wondering if anyone has actually been paid, or if they're stiffing everyone . . .
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    See this thread . I finally got mine after about a dozen phone calls and emails. I don't know of anyone who has gotten his rebate without having to contact Sprint first.
    Received my $100 credit in last months bill. I did have to call and inquire as to the status. I had sent it in 4-5 months earlier.

Good luck!
    NCTreo300
    I sent my broken PDA in.
    Called in January, they said it processed and I'd see the credit on the next bill. The next bill came and went w/ no credit. The bill after that had credit though. It's credit only on service, not on taxes and other charges. I received a $49.99 credit this period. I assume I'll get another $49.99 credit next month, then a $0.02 credit after that.
    I finally got mine last month, without having to call.
    As I reported earlier, I received $89.77 of my $100.00 credit off of my February statement (they take off exactly what your monthy service is).

Like other people in this thread, I assumed that the remaining $10.23 would come off of my March statement. Nope. I gave them and they checked my account and said that I was correct and credited the $10.23.

You have to watch your bills like a hawk!
    Originally posted by rhong
    I sent my broken PDA in.
    Called in January, they said it processed and I'd see the credit on the next bill. The next bill came and went w/ no credit. The bill after that had credit though. It's credit only on service, not on taxes and other charges. I received a $49.99 credit this period. I assume I'll get another $49.99 credit next month, then a $0.02 credit after that.
    Looks like I didn't get the remaining credit on this current bill. I called Sprint's CSRs and they say it's a month's worth of credit only. I'm gonna call the rebate center tomorrow to figure out whether or not they actually submitted the rebate. This is getting old quick.
    Rebate center phone for others who need it:
    (877) 273-7663
    I finally got my rebate after the first one got lost in the mail and they had to put a stop payment on that check and issue a new one in 30 days. Surprised me when it came in.
    David
    I called the rebate center, spoke with one of the reps who told me that information regarding my valid rebate left their "systems" on Jan 10th. Spoke with a supervisor there as well, and they put a comment under my rebate file regarding what they had done on January 10th.

I then called a Sprint rep and spoke with them. Now they claim that it's not just a month's worth of credit, but a $100 credit, so I asked why it only showed up on one bill, and not the following month as well (since my bills are less than $100), and they immediately credited the rest of the rebate amount to my account. I'm happy. Would be happier if I didn't have to call 5 times to get my rebate.