1.    #1  
    I've got a stowaway keyboard for my old visor and i wanted to
    knowif anyone knows the wiring diagram for the treo sync cable.
    I can get the parts to build an adapter, but i need a little help with wiring diagram. I tried microinnovations wireless keyboard, but it crashes because of the auto-off on the treo. If anyone knows a patch i would apreciate it. I just gotta have a way to type longer notes.
    1st of all here is a solution (though not so goodlooking ;-):
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...y+adapter+treo

2nd - w.r.t auto-off of Treo - there is a hack called AlwaysOn which gives you a lots of options to set auto-off times up to 1 hour and even for 'always on'.

Works for me when I use ICQ and leave the Treo on the table with the lid open and the ICQ running for a long time.

When you succeed to come up with a nicer solution - could you please post it here - I've got a Stowaway kbd too - using it as a paperweight for now ;-)

Bo.
    Last edited by borisbob; 03/06/2003 at 01:57 AM.
  3.    #3  
    You treo people are amazing! Thanks for the info and if I come up with a solution, I will share it as long as i get to keep the bragging rights.

I wonder if the car charger connector has the right connections. They are cheap at bestbuy.
    Let me know if there is any other info about this mod.

thanks fellow treoer...er er
    You can get all Wiring Schemes at HS Developers section.
    (Assuming those documents are still out there - If not, I have them backed up somewhere, since the time I thought of making a Car-Hands-Free Adaptor to my ericsson set)
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I just thinks it sad that Handspring never made a keyboard in the first place, and a car holder for that instance.
  6.    #6  
    The handspring site has the connector diagram but not for the visor connector. If miradu could send me a picture, it would make my project easier. Too bad he or she didn't read this post.