1.    #1  
    I have read about others rebate woes here, so I figured id post mine. After sending mine out right away (and luckily maintaining a copy). I checked the rebate status, after receiving the Staples email telling me they received my rebate request.. Here is what it says..

Rebate Reward: $50.00 Rebate Check.
    Rebate Information For: 31311777
    Promotion: $50 Rebate on Select Sprint Phones
    Submission Type: MAIL
    Date Received: 02-19-2003
    Status Detail: Your rebate is valid and is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next 30 days.

All is well right? Then today I get this pre-printed BULK mailed card from Staples telling me the postmark on my mail was not within the rebate period which expired, even though on the slip I had til the middle of march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joke, anyone else get this nonsense. Believe it or not it gets better. Call the number on the card for a real laugh.... If you got one of these cards you will know what I mean. Ill let you know how I make out when I blast everyone.

Marty
    Just a note with each post to thank all of you for ALL the great info on this site!
  2.    #2  
    After managing my way through multiple voice mail prompts, I did get to speak to someone at Staples rebate center today. After giving them the same story I told you in the post above the representative told me that the cards were mailed in error (the card that said the rebate was postmarked too late). A check had already been approved, he gave me a check number and stated it would be mailed March 9th. Ill update you when or if it arrives LOL

Marty
    Just a note with each post to thank all of you for ALL the great info on this site!