1.    #1  
    What is a "CF card sled" that won 2nd place in the poll for accessories?

Have I been living under a rock?

Jeff
    A bracket/adapter that would plug into the USB/Hotsync port on the Treo and accept Compact Flash cards.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks
    AH. ok never heard of that. Havent found anything on the web about it either. Anyone got links? Also what are people using this for?

Jeff
    It's never been developed. You could use this for anything that a CF card was designed to do. ie: Hard Drive, 802.11, Extra Memory etc.
    It actually was developed, but i belive it was canceled. I think we might of had a prototype of it at our Florida office, but again i don't recall.

Read up on the original article here. http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/108-1.htm
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with someone from handspring cust. support. He had mentioned that the additonal battery sled that HS was working on would be out shortly. When I asked if they were also going to be adding a memory card slot to this, he aswered that "one might think it would be a very good ave. for us to explore". I hope that meant yes. So there maybe a card slot sled (with or without) an additoinal battery soon. Lets, hope so!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    man I thought it was going to be a picture of the freakin' sled...

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Same here; sorry Jay, I'd rather see the sled too.
    hi sorry i did not mean to post my pic there i wanted it posted to the left of the posting of which i just figured out how! take care, Jay