1.    #1  
    Where's the best place to order a replacement stylus for the Treo 300? I can't find one in any local retail stores, so it looks like I'll have to order on the Web.

OEM is preferred, but I'm open to suggestions for third-party manufacturers if they come highly recommended.

And preferably, I'll find a supplier that won't charge me $9 to ship a $15 item!

Thanks.
    I don't know where you can find them online, but I saw them in a local Radio Shack yesterday (Cambridge, MA), they were $15 for 3 stylii. Check them out if you haven't already...

-Scot
    I have also seen the Treo OEM styli at Best Buy. Not sure how much they were, but it was also a three-pack.
    all kinds of stylus' - i use one with a tiny pen in it for emergencies...

www.styluscentral.com
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    and then there's always eBay www.ebay.com
    HI ALL,

HANDSPRING SELLS THEM ON THEIR SITE!
    Originally posted by UppaTreo
    And preferably, I'll find a supplier that won't charge me $9 to ship a $15 item!
    UppaTreo is hoping to find it locally so that shipping costs won't outweigh the item cost itself...
    You could always buy it from Amazon.com. If you get your total order over $25, it's free shipping. Something to think about.
    After I orderd a set of three from Handspring at $15 + shipping, I saw the same set of three for $7.95 at Radio Shack.
    I've seen 'em at Staples and Office Max too!
    Originally posted by copernicus
    After I orderd a set of three from Handspring at $15 + shipping, I saw the same set of three for $7.95 at Radio Shack.
    Are you sure? I was just in a Radio Shack and saw the 3 pak OEM stylus for about $15. The price you are quoting is more like the price for the cheap Belkin Treo stylus replacements. I have not seen a 3 pak of OEM stylus for much under the $15 price anywhere. (OfficeMax/Depot, etc all carry the 3rd party cheaper stylus also).
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
    It's probable that they were placed on a hanger that was marked $7.50. I didn't look that closely. But I'll check again and post here if $7.50 is indeed the price the next time I make it over there.
    Originally posted by copernicus
    It's probable that they were placed on a hanger that was marked $7.50. I didn't look that closely. But I'll check again and post here if $7.50 is indeed the price the next time I make it over there.
    I was at RS just the other day .. Handspring stylus for TREO .. $7.99 (as a matter of fact .. mine fell out sometime today .. so I'm off tomorrow to RS to pick up some replacements)

I'll post if I do get 'em at $7.99 for a pack of 3.
    Originally posted by inqui-Z-tor

I was at RS just the other day .. Handspring stylus for TREO .. $7.99 (as a matter of fact .. mine fell out sometime today .. so I'm off tomorrow to RS to pick up some replacements)

I'll post if I do get 'em at $7.99 for a pack of 3.

3 Handspring Stylus for the Treo at Radio Shack for $14.99. The package was placed on the wrong hook (it read $7.99). Anyway .. I got 'em anyway .. and found my old "lost" stylus too!

So now I have backup(s) .. and I can leave one in the car .. and take one to the office!
    I bought a replacement from styluscentral.com that has a built in pen.

Yes it is a very small pen but comes in handy when you really need a pen.

It was about $12.00

Q "how many frenchmen does it take to defend Paris? "

A "Don't know, it's never been tried before "
    Staples still has the plastic Fellows brand. They also have a very nice case for the 300 by Belkin.

J.
    Originally posted by jptsr1
    Staples still has the plastic Fellows brand. They also have a very nice case for the 300 by Belkin.

J.
    So does Franklin-Covey. But for almost the same price, I found they had and I bought Palm's three-pack for the Tungsten T. Fits perfectly and much sturdier and better-looking chrome with round black topknob - a perfect match for the Treo and a nice springloaded popup tip for extraction. It lacks a reset pin but so did the black plastic Fellowes ones which also looked pretty flimsy.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!