1.    #1  
    v.6 is apparently out... haven't tried it yet, but just downloaded it...

L
    Lee Ladisky
    I downloaded it and it looks a little different but it is the same!! Geez is it so hard to make it so when you switch your Treo to vibrate then T.A.M. automatically switches to vibrate? It's a pain to go in and manually check "vibrate" then switch the phone off. I hate to sound like a whiner but why "update" software if you're not going to make it more functional? Just ranting...
    Originally posted by 003oret
    I downloaded it and it looks a little different but it is the same!! Geez is it so hard to make it so when you switch your Treo to vibrate then T.A.M. automatically switches to vibrate? It's a pain to go in and manually check "vibrate" then switch the phone off. I hate to sound like a whiner but why "update" software if you're not going to make it more functional? Just ranting...
    This functionality is available now in TreoAlertMgr v0.7

PDAapps
    003oret, Are you saying that if I have the hard switch of my Treo on "silent" were there are no tones (ring, alarm...) that if I have TreoAlrtMgr installed and active that the reminders from Treo AlrtMgr will make noise, even with my hardswitch turned to slient?
    Thanks<matt burkhard
    Can you further explain how this functionality should work, if working properly. My initial interpretation was that without "Vibrate when Alerting" being checked is that when the the speaker button is switched to off, then T.A.M. will switch from the selected alert tone to vibrate instead, but it does not. I don't use any vibrate features on my phone and would like to see this feature. In other words, I only want the phone to vibrate when I have turned the speaker off. Currently, in order to have the phone vibrate when the speaker is turned off, I must check "Vibrate when Alerting" which gives me the unwanted vibrate along with the selected alert tone. I believe this is the functionality that one of the previous posters was requesting as well...in other words, "Vibrate when Speaker off" only option.

Originally posted by PDAapps

This functionality is available now in TreoAlertMgr v0.7

PDAapps
    SprintTreoUser - it does not vibrate unless you have it set to vibrate. I want that feature as well that when you turn off the speak it should automatically vibrate even though vibrate is set to off. I have sent PDAApps this suggestion and they said they would look to implement the change.
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    Originally posted by dgreensp
    SprintTreoUser - it does not vibrate unless you have it set to vibrate. I want that feature as well that when you turn off the speak it should automatically vibrate even though vibrate is set to off. I have sent PDAApps this suggestion and they said they would look to implement the change.
    Thanks. At least I know it's working properly. Hopefully they saw my post as well since I specifically replied to their post. Seems to be the proper way for it to work.
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

Thanks. At least I know it's working properly. Hopefully they saw my post as well since I specifically replied to their post. Seems to be the proper way for it to work.

TreoAlertMgr has been updated to v0.75. You can now configure it so that it only vibrates when silent. For Treo300 users, the old Palm Alarm sound is again available as a ringer option.

PDAapps

TreoAlertMgr has been updated to v0.75. You can now configure it so that it only vibrates when silent. For Treo300 users, the old Palm Alarm sound is again available as a ringer option.

PDAapps
    Just installed it but it doesn't work. I checked "Vibrate only when silent" and the only vibration I get is from the initial SMS.
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser

Just installed it but it doesn't work. I checked "Vibrate only when silent" and the only vibration I get is from the initial SMS.
    Did you have Vibrate when alerting also checked? You need to.

PDAapps

Did you have Vibrate when alerting also checked? You need to.

PDAapps
    That was it. I guess just by looking at the options, one would think that just checking "Vibrate only when silent" would be sufficient for that option. Glad to see the alarm sound back and the alert time programming fixed as well.

Anyway, thanks for the updates!!!
    i have the new version set to "palm alarm sound" but i don't get that sound. all i get is a "bleep bleep bleep bleep" sound. this sound is not listed at all in my ringtones or alarms. incidentally i here this sometimes as a ringtone. i do a soft reset and it goes away. well it won't go away in t.a.m. anyone see this problem?
    i still have gotten no response to my previous post about the "palm alarm sound" not working. pdaapps have not responded either. anyone else experience this (please read previous post for details)? I uninstalled all ringtone managers and disabled all hacks and nothing...
    Yeah, the palm alarm sound they have given us is just a chirping sound on my Treo. I don't like it at all and do not use it. I have kept the Beep Beep as my alert until we can get a better alarm sound.
    This may be a dumb question...but when I registered TreoAlertMgr, I did it so quickly, I didn't note the 2nd key it gave me to keep for future use in case I have one of those catastrophies that so often befall Treo users.... Is there any way to see it again?
    I don't think so but a quick email to pdappa support and they should be able to help you out!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone