1.    #1  
    I am loving the Treo300 - Snappermail, Verichat, and Treo300SMS have made my life so much easier. I just wish I could find a great note taking/journaling program that saves notes in the calendar and also synchs with Outlook.

How are you doing with your Treo300 experience?
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Man, I was feeling all good about myself as an early adopter, etc. etc. and I've only had mine for 3 weeks or so. Now I feel so behind the times... Time to upgrade!!

In all seriousness, though, I love this thing; best gadget I've ever had. I have noticed one small downside--I used to always come home with a little bit of excitement to see what emails I had gotten while I was away. Now I always get them within 10mins of when they were sent, so there's no anticipation at arriving home anymore.

The price we pay for progress...

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Originally posted by mathewlu
    I have noticed one small downside--I used to always come home with a little bit of excitement to see what emails I had gotten while I was away. Now I always get them within 10mins of when they were sent, so there's no anticipation at arriving home anymore.
    There's still the snail mail. Spend a bundle on EBay and you'll get right over that. ;-)
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
    You might want to give DayNotez a shot - www.natara.com - it has an Outlook version, and it's a very useful journaling app. I use it all the time....
    Originally posted by jquinn14
    I am loving the Treo300 - Snappermail, Verichat, and Treo300SMS have made my life so much easier. I just wish I could find a great note taking/journaling program that saves notes in the calendar and also synchs with Outlook.

How are you doing with your Treo300 experience?
    If you look at the Treo's Datebook it has an option under New for "Daily Journal." It makes an untimed entry for that particular day, and I presume that would wind up on your Outlook calendar.

What I do is use a free program called "DES Journal" and it helps to manage these same Daily Journals.

http://palmgear.com/software/showsof...m?prodID=44494