1.    #1  
    Anyone purchase their Treo 300 late last year from amazon that included a $200 rebate?

I recently contacted the rebate company because I haven't see a check and it's been over two months. I checked for the status of my rebate via their web site, but they did not have any record of it. After filling out a online form, it is now "In process". Has anyone received their rebate?
    I purchased from Amazon in November of last year and have gotten both my Amazon and my Sprint rebate checks. It did take a long time to get them though and for their status to show up on the web-based status check.
    Got T300 November. Got $200 Amazon rebate three weeks ago and $50 Sprint rebate last week. Good luck.
    Originally posted by BA Treoman
    Anyone purchase their Treo 300 late last year from amazon that included a $200 rebate?

I recently contacted the rebate company because I haven't see a check and it's been over two months. I checked for the status of my rebate via their web site, but they did not have any record of it. After filling out a online form, it is now "In process". Has anyone received their rebate?
    both of my checks were processed, but i moved so they had to cancel my first checks and reissue me new ones. I have to wait another 10 weeks.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Originally posted by BA Treoman

I have not gotten my rebate yet. What is the website you need to go too?
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Nothing from them yet...
    No response to inquiries...

Looks like it was a scam...
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Does anyone know the website for the Amazon rebate that was $200 last year?
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Bought mine on Amazon in Nov, recieved Amazon rebate in early Feb. but no sign of Sprint rebate. Believe the web site is:
    www.rebatestatus.com
    After months of waiting there is finally confirmation that my rebate has been recieved. Now it is processing. I should give Sprint a holler (is that how that's spelled?) to see about my $50.
    Sprint sent me a rejection notice for my rebate in January, but was helpful in correcting the situation when I phoned them up. The Sprint check arrived last week. Amazon, on the other hand, lost my original paperwork, and then somehow got me signed up for a $50 rebate for a Kyocera 1135 when I resubmitted it. It has been more than 2 weeks since I submitted the paperwork (fax) a third time. There is still no change on the www.rebatestatus.com website, though. I think Amazon hires a borderline incompetent company to process its rebates in order to minimize their payout.
    Bought my Treo 300 on 12/5/02 when Amazon was offering a $150 rebate and Sprint a $50 rebate. Received my Sprint rebate this week. The Amazon website, rebatestatus.com, finally indicates it has been received and is in process. The page I printed from Amazon's web site, fuzzy as it was, indicates 10 weeks for the rebate to arrive, which puts it about 2 months overdue.

Can you spell "Class Action?" Much as I hate Class Actions, something's rotten in Denmark.

BillZee