1.    #1  
    Can anyone suggest a program to view jpegs (or any image file) on the treo?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Try JpegWatch (lite version comes freewith Snappermail)
    Handwatch
    there is also a free one from handspring available at their site, and the splash suite comes with a really good one, splashphoto.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by aarons12
    there is also a free one from handspring available at their site, and the splash suite comes with a really good one, splashphoto.
    I can open a Jpeg with SplashPhoto when I recieve one through Snappermail but it won't save to SplashPhoto. I can only view it through Snappermail. Any help?
  5.    #5  
    in response to:

"there is also a free one from handspring available at their site, and the splash suite comes with a really good one, splashphoto."

I just looked all over the site. Where is this Free image viewer on the handspring site? Yeah I did see splashphoto for $20

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Originally posted by Carbon71

I just looked all over the site. Where is this Free image viewer on the handspring site? Yeah I did see splashphoto for $20
    <http://www.handspring.com/software/customize.jhtml>

Handspring Photo Album - top of the right-hand column.

Regards,
    --Mathew
  7.    #8  
    Thanks guys!
  8.    #9  
    OMG. I check the free view out and splashphoto. Splashphoto look a whole lot better to me! If only it were free.
    it is free ;-)
    Originally posted by 003oret
    it is free ;-)
    Where do you see it as being free?
    The following version is $19.95, is there another version?
    http://palmgear.com/software/showsof...4&prodID=13040
    Originally posted by millerhifi

Where do you see it as being free?
    The following version is $19.95, is there another version?
    http://palmgear.com/software/showsof...4&prodID=13040
    Do your research man! If I told you I'd have to keel you!! Let's just say... um... here's a hint: warez.b
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

Do your research man! If I told you I'd have to keel you!! Let's just say... um... here's a hint: warez.b
    That is not free. It is called stealing.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    i bought splashphoto in with the splash suite before the holidays. actually the most valuable part to me was splashID, which keeps all my serial numbers, web logins, and passwords in one place and syncs them with the treo and my desktop at home and work.

after that, splashphoto was just gravy.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Hey utey... I suppose nobody who surfs this site has ever downloaded music through Napster, Kazaa, and the like. You gonna tell my mommy?! Huh... putz.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hey utey... I suppose nobody who surfs this site has ever downloaded music through Napster, Kazaa, and the like. You gonna tell my mommy?! Huh... putz.
    Great defense d00d. You are l33t.
    Grace & Peace,

utey