1.    #1  
    I've read a bunch of random stuff in this forum regarding the Treo 300 and TC Ringer. My question is this: Is it stable yet? There were a bunch of problems with devices resetting. Has that gone away? I'm just not interested in installing any software that destablizes my phone. So far I have done a pretty darn good job of not installing junky software packages that freeze the phone.

Thanks for the update!
    -Cyrus
    Originally posted by CyrusL
    I've read a bunch of random stuff in this forum regarding the Treo 300 and TC Ringer. My question is this: Is it stable yet? There were a bunch of problems with devices resetting. Has that gone away? I'm just not interested in installing any software that destablizes my phone. So far I have done a pretty darn good job of not installing junky software packages that freeze the phone.

Thanks for the update!
    -Cyrus
    Please read the thread at: <http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=32450>
  3.    #3  
    I did, but I didn't understand what whas meant by "Once you copy the tones to the radio, you will not experience the resets when using the tones".

What does it mean? Is that considered stable?

-Cyrus
    bottom line - tcringer is very stable. its the treo that is somewhat unstable. i got the occasional reset before i every used tcringer, and they have not increased because of it.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I'll concur with Aaron. TCRinger is very stable (especially compared to the competition). I've only once had the reset issue when "demoing" a ringtone, and it was a minor inconvenience at most. Without an update to the Treo ROM (OS), you'll probably not find any app that attempts to do what TCRinger does and not have the exact same problem. The issue really isn't worth worrying about.