1.    #1  
    Some time ago there was a thread about the problem finding an external keyboard for the Treo 300. Fret no more. Today I purchased at an Office Depot the Micro Innovations Micro Wireless Link Keyboard Model Number MP-0118 and installed the software for it. It works via infrared. None of the attachments that are designed to hook onto other PDA's and make the keyboard and the PDA one unit work for the Treo case. They show a "simple setup" in the instruction book and that is what I used for my first session.

You simply enable the keyboard and start the W-Link program and change the screen to reverse. Then point the top of the Treo at the keyboard and read the screen which is now upside down.

It works great....

Yeah!!! I can answer e-mails now with mor than.

"oK by me!"

Ron Vermillion
    ...where have you been? People have been talking about this keyboard for quite some time on these boards.

regards,
    --Mathew
  3.    #3  
    Just trying to help. I hadn't been on the board for a while and some time ago "about a month" people were looking for a keyboard.

Did a search and found a mention of the keyboard with some photos on how to set it up that were posted 7 days ago. So I guess I'm behind the curve.

To those that were concerned about the software that rotates the screen image - I've only had the keyboard for about two days and so far no problems except still looking for a better way to align and support the Treo when using the keyboard.

Ron
    Last edited by Ron Vermillion; 02/24/2003 at 10:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Could somone post a url for this keyboard. I cant find it on any site including the micro innovations home page
    Is the treo supported? This page says it's not:
    http://www.pocketop.net/comp_list.shtml
    Just trying to help. I hadn't been on the board for a while and some time ago "about a month" people were looking for a keyboard.
    Hey don't worry about it Ron! You were thinking about us and that counts!

Thanks for the post.
    Originally posted by Carbon71
    Is the treo supported? This page says it's not:
    http://www.pocketop.net/comp_list.shtml
    No, the Treo is NOT on the list, but trust me and others, IT WORKS!

I've had mine since days of my, also unsupported, Samsung I300. Worked then and works better now.

Kimberly