1.    #1  
    I am looking for a Palm App that will link NOTE-type items to the AddressBook, ToDo, and DateBook applications.

A simple outliner would be a great addition.

Bonsai does NOT link to the AddressBook. shadowplan crashes when it links to my addressbook. Any other suggestions?

Thank you!
    Originally posted by rick999999
    I am looking for a Palm App that will link NOTE-type items to the AddressBook, ToDo, and DateBook applications.

A simple outliner would be a great addition.

Bonsai does NOT link to the AddressBook. shadowplan crashes when it links to my addressbook. Any other suggestions?

Thank you!
    I'm not clear whether your first question and second one are two different objectives, or one.

Your first paragraph describes needs which are fulfilled rather well by Agendus.

But Agendus is not an outliner.

Perhaps if you could clarify your quest(s) further?

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Agendus and Shadow are a very powerful combination.

Agendus works with the address, to-do, and datebook entries together. You can do things like link a meeting to a contact, or log a phone call to the `notes' for a contact. It also has repeating (e.g., repeat every x days) and re-do (e.g., re-do y days after every completion) capabilities for to-dos.

Shadow is a very powerful outliner that has the ability to link to the to-do database. This allows you to use Shadow for project planning, and have specific steps in various projects appear as to-dos.

I've not experienced any crashes with Shadow, although I haven't used it to link to any contacts (I link to to-dos only). It seems to be very stable, and Jeff Mitchell is very responsive to suggestions and problems. I've actually found more bugs in the latest Agendus offering (6.01) than I've ever seen in Shadow.
    Originally posted by rick999999
    Maybe something like "Slap?" Works for me.

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...C&prodID=44524
    Originally posted by mathguru
    Agendus and Shadow are a very powerful combination.
    Agreed. This is the combination I use.

Shadow is a very powerful outliner that has the ability to link to the to-do database. This allows you to use Shadow for project planning, and have specific steps in various projects appear as to-dos.
    It will also link to the built in Datebook database, the same one used by Agendus.

I've not experienced any crashes with Shadow, although I haven't used it to link to any contacts (I link to to-dos only). It seems to be very stable, and Jeff Mitchell is very responsive to suggestions and problems. I've actually found more bugs in the latest Agendus offering (6.01) than I've ever seen in Shadow.
    The main issue with linking to the databases is not the linking from Shadow, it is usually that the recieving application knows what to do with the request when it is sent. While you can add a contact from the built in database to any item in Shadow, Agendus does not play well other programs that try to "send" a command to it to pull up a contact. It will always give you the wrong one. This is a limitation of Agendus, not Shadow. You can however still jump to contact information using the built in Contact application. Agendus does not have any problem going to the correct todo or datebook items.
    You need 'Arranger' . . . . . . . . . I dont use it . . . but thats what you need . . trust me!