1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried Facer on a Treo? I couldn't get it to start - kept crashing my 270. I was wondering if it just wouldn't run on a Treo or if it was a conflict with something else I had.
    I like "Today" much much better. Both apps are quite similar.
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...m?prodID=38922
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Originally posted by m00se
    I like "Today" much much better. Both apps are quite similar.
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...m?prodID=38922
    m00se
    I also tried Facer.
    Facer is more than a Today application, as it is also a launcher.

I found Facer very slow and I didn't like (for the launcher part) the fact that you cannot create tabs for your app categories.
    Facer helpdesk told me, anyhow, that their app isn't optimized for Treo, therefore they do not guarantee the way their app behaves on our device!

Anyway, I went back to favorite combination Launcher X and Today!
    Originally posted by dennis3232
    Anyway, I went back to favorite combination Launcher X and Today!
    Same here! And I like them both a ton
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    nah, get rid of today and WASSUP!
    Originally posted by GEMicher
    nah, get rid of today and WASSUP!
    Why is that?
    What did you replace them with, if any?
    I really like the new version of Facer and would be 100% sold if there was ANY interaction with either the Treo jog dial or the up/down bottons. Right now it is completely stylus based which really doesn't cut it in a Treo world...

I wrote in to them, and here is their response:

"Thanks for your email. We currently do not have any Treo device for testing purposes, hence, I think we can serve our customer better by concentrating on few, traditional device. The software does work for Treo, just a bit under-optimized. We might possible add this feature once we get our hand on any Treo device."

Geeze, you'd think that the Treo had been out long enough to "get their hands on one" but maybe not... Heck, I'd let them borrow mine if it would speed up Treo support!