Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    when phone mode is retried after its lost, can you make it so that if it is achieved, it automatically reconnects to the data? just makes sense when you also have the "auto-login when phone turned on" checked.

in a related topic, is this possibe? if data is disconnected for for more than xxx seconds while phone mode is still active, reconnect. just makes for a more persistent connection.
    Originally posted by image
    when phone mode is retried after its lost, can you make it so that if it is achieved, it automatically reconnects to the data? just makes sense when you also have the "auto-login when phone turned on" checked.

in a related topic, is this possibe? if data is disconnected for for more than xxx seconds while phone mode is still active, reconnect. just makes for a more persistent connection.
    I'd like to get the original purpose of TreoHelper nailed down a bit more first. Which is to provide methods to work-around battery draining issues on the 300. Though I've got some reports of TH increasing battery drain on 270 models, so I've got to look into that to see what's up.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456