1.    #1  
    hi all, what is your fav. web clipping software or pdq for aol palm? thanks jay
    They both do stuff the other doesn't. My primary is the DA right now.

You can do reverse lookups (i.e. find by number) with 1212, and yo can get directions and auto entries into your address book with DA.

Both are great.

-rob
  3.    #3  
    hi, I am too much of a newbie, to fully understand what you are talking about, can you please spell out what i should use for web clipping for aol, there has been talk of a program or a pqa (what ever that is) or a hack. which do i use to search for news articles, yhoo etc within aol for palm. thanks jay
    Originally posted by ilovedessert
    hi, I am too much of a newbie, to fully understand what you are talking about, can you please spell out what i should use for web clipping for aol, there has been talk of a program or a pqa (what ever that is) or a hack. which do i use to search for news articles, yhoo etc within aol for palm. thanks jay
    I am assuming that you are refering to AOL 3.0 for palm and want to acces the additional features such as News, Weather, Sports etc that are on the left side of the AOL screen..........

You need to download and install the web clipping files from the following link. The link wil explain everything, just follow the instructions. Once you've installed these files you will be able to access the info from AOL.

http://www.golddave.com/palm/howto/u..._palm_vii.html