1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to view and open the attatchments with PCS Business connection? It lets you forward them but cant open them.

I do have Documents to go but never installed DataViz the mail program... Does that work with Business connection?

Any help appreciated a lot.

Mike
    Originally posted by MikeRadio
    Does anyone know how to view and open the attatchments with PCS Business connection? It lets you forward them but cant open them.

I do have Documents to go but never installed DataViz the mail program... Does that work with Business connection?

Any help appreciated a lot.

Mike
    SPCS BC does not allow the viewing of attachments at this point. It has been an often discussed and promised, at some point, enhancement. The way I deal with this is to have my corporate email forwarded to a fee-based service (www.mydocsonline.com). Any Word or Excel attachments are "decoded" and forwarded to my SPCS email account. I then use Eudora to pull from that account in order to read the attachments. Extremely kludgey but workable.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info.

I will wait until Sprint adds that functionality.

I mean my blackberry doesn't allow me to see attatchments... so it isn't like I am missing anything... But I am hoping soon Sprint will let that happen with Businesss connection.

Mike