1.    #1  
    When I hit the screen with my finger it bleeds a little bit, meaning distorts and the colors become untrue. Usually typical when hitting an lcd too hard. Is this normal, it seems to be worse at closer to the top. I noticed this on many of the display phones also.

Also, I am new to vision. How do I check my aol mail without buying the aol for palm software?

Thanks

-rob
    there is an application called PocketFlash that allows you to retrieve AOL mail. Works great.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, one more question.

Is there any way to get to the "home" page of the launcher without having to go through the two button sequence of blue shift button, then home icon button? Seems like they got the shift backwards???

-rob
    Originally posted by robber
    When I hit the screen with my finger it bleeds a little bit, meaning distorts and the colors become untrue. Usually typical when hitting an lcd too hard. Is this normal, it seems to be worse at closer to the top. I noticed this on many of the display phones also.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $this$ $is$ $normal$. $I$ $think$ $you$'$ll$ $learn$ $to$ $ignore$ $it$ $after$ $a$ $while$.

Scott
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I use Treo Button to change mine preferences for the 4 launch buttons. You can go to..

http://homepage2.nifty.com/hackerdudesan/treobutton/

Enjoy it..
    Robber wrote,
    Is there any way to get to the "home" page of the launcher without having to go through the two button sequence of blue shift button, then home icon button? Seems like they got the shift backwards???
    Read my post here at pdaphonehome.com. I help out also on this website. This website is for talking about all Pdaphones.

Another asked the same question. You get that alot on these forums. Nothing wrong with that though. But here's the answer.

http://pdaphonehome.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=950

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ronaldwright; 02/19/2003 at 06:09 PM.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
  7.    #7  
    Thanks a lot everyone.

What were they thinking over there at handspring re the home button?

Appreciate the info.

-rob
    Originally posted by robber

Also, I am new to vision. How do I check my aol mail without buying the aol for palm software?

Thanks

-rob
    just for the record, i use pocketflash and i love it. i bought it before the aol for palm software came out. however, pocketflash actually costs MORE than aol for palm so if i were starting out from scratch i might go with the aol software itself.

having said that, i still use pocketflash and have no particular intention of changing.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.