1.    #1  
    I'm a little stumped with my Treo. For the last month or so I've had a rather strange/random problem. When I answer a call by flipping open the lid, the call will become active, but I won't be able to hear the person on the other end...about 5 seconds later I can hear them...and it's clear that they heard me say hello 5 seconds earlier.

This doesn't appear to be a hardware issue because it seems to last the same amount of time everytime it happens...has anyone experience something similar to this...any guidance?

al
    I've been experiencing the same issue with incoming calls. It does not happen on all incoming calls, but it happens enough that I'm on the verge of sending it to Handspring for a replacement.
  3.    #3  
    Well I did a little more poking around and found others (sadly many) with the same problem...the posting is here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=28724

al
    I've just started experiencing the same thing over the last few days.
    Damn it, I've had it working flawlessly since June and now it's crapping out on me!
    Took my treo apart over the week end and unplugged the speaker wire harness from the main pc board and couldn't find any frayed wires or anything unusual. So I put it back together and now its been working fine again!

Weird!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    "MillerHiFi"...you live dangerously!! I'm envious!

It's really not that big of a deal to take it apart. Just be careful!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone