1.    #1  
    Anyone aware of an application similar to Agendus by Iambic but which does NOT re-sort the addressbook to an unusable format? I specifically like Agendus' support for smart phones and syncing via Companionlink and other conduits other than the standard Palm conduits...

The fact that Agendus re-sorts the addressbook means that no other application that uses the standard searching techniques can find anything in the addressbook (i.g., to autopopulate an email address, phone number, etc.,). If you disable that feature in Agendus, it takes absolutely forever to open...

Any advice would be appreciated...thanks!

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Originally posted by Leeladisky
    . . . The fact that Agendus re-sorts the addressbook means that no other application that uses the standard searching techniques can find anything in the addressbook (i.g., to autopopulate an email address, phone number, etc.,)....

Any advice would be appreciated...thanks!

L
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

I use Agendus and I also sometimes search for contacts via the HS PhoneBook/contacts section, and have not experienced any problem in searches in either one, but maybe I don't know what you mean.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  3.    #3  
    NateS,

The built-in phonebook app works okay, however, other apps like Inboxtogo, Treo300SMS, etc., can't search the addressbook when Agendus is in "performance mode."

Hope this explains.

L
    Lee Ladisky