1.    #1  
    Anyone else having e-mail problems here in the DC area. I use my own POP/SMTP server and I'm unable to connect to it. The server itself is fine, and I can connect to it with a T-Mobile Treo-180. I think Sprint is having problems with their e-mail port routing (port 110 and 25).

I'm in the northern virginia area (Tysons) with a DC sprint phone number.

If anyone else in this area can confirm whether they have similar problems that would be greatly appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by hesspaul
    Anyone else having e-mail problems here in the DC area. [...]
    It started working again last night (48 hour outage!). I'm still curious to hear from anyone else in the Northern Virginia area, either that you had the same problem or experienced no problems.
    I live in Centreville,va and have had no problems. Whenever I have connection problems I do a soft reset. (via the reset button soft reset programs don't work)
    Last edited by richlee91; 02/18/2003 at 08:15 AM.
    Works fine sending and receiving in Northern VA for me using both SprintPCS and Yahoo from Snappermail.

Brad
  5.    #5  
    Hi Brad?

Do you mean it works fine for you now (it's working for me also) or was it also working this weekend?

- Paul

Originally posted by convbcuda
    Works fine sending and receiving in Northern VA for me using both SprintPCS and Yahoo from Snappermail.

Brad
    Originally posted by hesspaul
    Hi Brad?

Do you mean it works fine for you now (it's working for me also) or was it also working this weekend?

- Paul

I wasn't using it this weekend, but it's been working.

Brad
  7. bkd
    It has been broken for me since yesterday morning in San Jose, CA. Before I checked treocentral, I called Sprint, but they didn't know of any problems. I was about to re-install Eudora, then I saw that others had email problems.

Has service returned for you? How long does this last?

- Benjamin
    Doesn't work for me either! I'm in Los Angeles. Stopped Wed. morning 2.19... this **** sucks man. Sprint doesn't know anything!! They opened a trouble ticket. Woopee...
  9. bkd
    It's back on in San Jose. It was out for about 30 hours.

- Benjamin
    I am having problems with both treomail and snappermail regarding my email. error states:

timeout failed to connect to pop.xxx.com

help!

i am fetching no emails!