1.    #1  
    Can I use my current ISP e-mail account on a Treo 300? Or do I have to subscribe to Sprints e-mail service (which I really don't want to do). Plus, which e-mail program do you recommend to get my e-mail from my ISP.

Thanks in advance
    you can use your current email isp. if they have "popmail", i think "snappermail" is by far the best email app. but others may disagree. everyone has different needs. eudora mail is free and is ok for a manual email checker (snappermail will check for email periodically). or you may be able to download your email from the internet through blazer. good luck!
    I alo am using SnapperMail to access my email. Works really well, and has great support.

- Rich
    I second (or third) the SnapperMail suggestion. It's a little steep at $35, but it does work very well. I also subscribed to fastmail.fm for the secure SMTP server (not necessary, but I find it more convenient and reliable than smtp.sprintpcs.com). SnapperMail does not yet support IMAP or HTML, but both are promised (HTML in about a month, no word on the timeframe for IMAP).

Regards,
    --Mathew