1.    #1  
    Anyone have their treomail notifications stop working? Mine just stopped, and I tried to turn off the notification setting, check mail, and turn it back on, as the Treo site says to do. But it hasn't worked.

Anyone else have problems with notifications and somehow get them to work again?

Thanks
    Nope
    Yup. Treo300SMS notifications stopped working this morning. I don't particularly care so long as I get my messages. It appears as though I am getting all my short mail messages directly now. I have also noticed that the headers for all types of messages (messaging.sprintpcs.com web site, to: number@messaging.sprintpcs.com and from another PCS phone) are different.

With SprintPCS everything is an adventure.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Maniac8888
    Yup. Treo300SMS notifications stopped working this morning. I don't particularly care so long as I get my messages. It appears as though I am getting all my short mail messages directly now. I have also noticed that the headers for all types of messages (messaging.sprintpcs.com web site, to: number@messaging.sprintpcs.com and from another PCS phone) are different.

With SprintPCS everything is an adventure.
    i'm finding that if i send a short text message directly through the TMO site, I get it - but if I email myself a short message (using phonenumber@tmomail.net OR phonenumber@voicestream.net) it doesn't get to me. Treomail uses the same gateway i'm sure.
    Well it's very difficult these days to know who has what treo with which carrier as Maniac8888 responded that the TreoSMS300 is down this morning which tells me he has a 300 and for him it's a Sprint/TreoSMS300 issue and Bigmdime seems to be refering to T-Mo and TreoMail!

Maybe making it clear in your posts which treo your refering to and your carrier if it's a 180/270 or now that the moderators have added 2 columns in the user profile area to put in what model phone you have and your carrier info will make it easier to properly answer and address your issues.

Either way it sounds to me like a carrier issue and not TreoMails's server problem as I have no problems receiving SMS notification from TreoMail today...........
    Originally posted by millerhifi

<snip>
    Maybe making it clear in your posts which treo your refering to and your carrier if it's a 180/270 or now that the moderators have added 2 columns in the user profile area to put in what model phone you have and your carrier info will make it easier to properly answer and address your issues.

<snip>
    Very good point.