I have read through the posts using the treo as a modem, but haven't run across the problem I'm having. I have installed wireless web (from the notifymail.com website) on my titanium using mac os x.2. Everything seems to be installed correctly and all changes made to the network settings. But then what? How do you log on to use the treo as a modem? I have followed all the instructions including setting wireless modem to 'enable modem yes'. Thanks for helping me out with my ineptness.
    Originally posted by thor
    I have read through the posts using the treo as a modem, but haven't run across the problem I'm having. I have installed wireless web (from the notifymail.com website) on my titanium using mac os x.2. Everything seems to be installed correctly and all changes made to the network settings. But then what? How do you log on to use the treo as a modem? I have followed all the instructions including setting wireless modem to 'enable modem yes'. Thanks for helping me out with my ineptness.
    I'd recommend re-reading the instructions at: <http://www.notifymail.com/palm/wmode...htm#osxtreo300> If you miss a step, it won't work. After you set it up, either use Internet Connect to connect or launch a web browser and select a site to initiate the connection. Please search the site again for additional information.
    Originally posted by sgruby

I'd recommend re-reading the instructions at: <http://www.notifymail.com/palm/wmode...htm#osxtreo300> If you miss a step, it won't work. After you set it up, either use Internet Connect to connect or launch a web browser and select a site to initiate the connection. Please search the site again for additional information.
    As long as someone brought it up again, this product rocks so much and is the best thing to happen to my universe. The instructions made it SO easy for me to set up. I want to buy it and make sweet love to it, but sadly, I can't do either because I'm a poor college student and it's not a person, respectively.