1.    #1  
    Has anyone had a successful experience with TreoPictureCallerID?

I recently went through about a 10 day period where all my incoming calls were unanswered and went into voicemail, even if I was calling myself from a phone a few feet away, and despite re-sets etc.

When I disabled the expired demo version of TreoPictureCallerID I had forgotten I had on my Treo, the problem seems to have gone away.

Now I don't know whether the problem was simply due to the fact that the demo expired (with no announcement or reminder to me), in which case I would gladly buy the product and register it now that I use TCRinger instead of the problem-laden but pictureID-absent Ringo, or whether it is an inherent flaw in TreoPictureCallerID, so that I should remove the demo and totally forget about this product.

I would buy TreoPictureCallerID if I was sure that the paid version would not screw up my Treo receiving incoming phone calls. Anyone using it successfully and without incident?

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    Works great here. I have found PDAapps products pretty "bullet-proof."
    no problems here either
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Benn working great here, too!!