1.    #1  
    My fellow treo users,

Does anyone have an extra set of cabels (charger/hotsync), if so would you be inclined to send me a pair.

I will forward my address to you by email

thanks for your assistance it will be greatfullly appreciated.

again thanks and God bless.

Tim
    Last edited by timhall68; 02/15/2003 at 05:53 AM.
    I have an extra set w/cradle which I purchased, but need both... Have you considered actually buying rather than begging?

- Rich
    i was wondering who would bring that up... i thought it but didn't type it
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  4.    #4  
    Rich_ in_ Houston, aarons12,

In response to your "smart #%*" replys,

I have made numerous attempts to purchase the requested items @ Six sprint Pcs stores, 3 Best Buys, and 1 Radio Shack. I have exhausted all means trying to locate these items within the greater Atlanta area.

Furthermore, i would have paid for express shipping for these items, and giving God's blessing in salutation is not considered "BEGGING", it's considered kindness.

In the time spent sending your email you could have told me where i could l could obtain one where i would'nt have to wait several days.

Tim
    they are all over ebay. as long as you have UPS in your neighborhood, you can get anything...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.