1.    #1  
    I am hoping you all can help me on a few things:

1) I can't access my Sprint email via my treo. I can get to the acount via a PC, but when I try to log on with the Treo it just displays "my planner" and no matter how many times I click on it, it just says "my planner". I've also been told I can get to it via '@SprintPCS' but I can't figure out where this is?

Help?

2) I have a Yahoo email account I'd like to access, along with Bank of America accounts. Blazer v2.something, doesn't work. Is there one that does works?

3) Is there an "_" key anywhere on the Treo keyboard. I can't find it, and I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent, but thought maybe I was missing something.

4) Has anyone used the Wireless Web program on a desktop PC with Win98 and a Serial connection? (I would have to get a USB to Serial converter)?

Thanks

Bill K.
    Bill,

I never really understood (1) myself to tell you the truth, I hope somebody else answers that one.

As for (2), if you were willing to upgrade (i.e. pay for) your Yahoo mail acct you could access the mail via a pop3 server. However, even that is not necessary, as you can access your mail through Blazer by going to the PDA friendly Yahoo homepage <http://wap.oa.yahoo.com> and logging on. (BTW, this link is on your PCS Web homepage under "Web Portals"; I suggest looking through these links, I discovered several useful ones this way). The PDA Yahoo automatically splits up the mail email messages into pages about the size of a PDA screen; I find it to work well.

As for (3) you type a dash ("-" , opt + F) then hit the "..." key which will open a drop down menu with the underscore ("_") as the first choice.

As for (4) I have not used Wireless Modem with Windows (I have a Mac, and it works wonderfully--I registered the first day), but there is plenty of discussion of it on this thread:

<http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=28745>

Good Luck,
    --Mathew Lu