1.    #1  
    Treo300SMS v0.5 is now available at http://www.pdaapps.com

This version features a manual fetch option, will not blow away a pre-typed message in the event of a connection failure during a send operation, has speed improvements and some minor bugfixes.

As always this is a free upgrade for registered users.

PDAapps
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I received the v0.5 as part of the initial beta release of VeriChat. Is this 0.5 any different ? Any chance the new VeriChat will be out soon ?
    Originally posted by KKenna
    I received the v0.5 as part of the initial beta release of VeriChat. Is this 0.5 any different ? Any chance the new VeriChat will be out soon ?
    This version does appear to be a bit different. I guess the VeriChat version was an "in-progress" thingy.
    For some reason, this won't install in my treo300.

Before upgrading from v4, I unchecked the Enabled: (Authenticated) box. I clicked on the new .prc to install it. After I run a hotsync and open the EnableTreo300sms icon, the title bar still says v0.4, and the enabled box has been automatically rechecked!

Anybody experience this as well?
    after you disable it by unchecking enable, you must click on apply-otherwise it will re-enable itself.
    PDAApps

Now that Sprint has fixed their system, can you get rid of the noreply@sprintpcs.com line which is very annoying...

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I believe we're goping to have to wait for PDAApps to either update the software in their gateways or replace v0.55 to make this go away.
    KKenna....

Thanks again for this information.

I thought THAT problem was part of the other Spritn problem..

Didn't realize it had to do with The new PDA Apps version.

KKenna you are a big help.

Mike