1.    #1  
    Hi,

Has anybody figured out how much movianVPN is? How long does their evaluation version work? Couldn't tell from their web page!
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by Sprinter
    Hi,

Has anybody figured out how much movianVPN is? How long does their evaluation version work? Couldn't tell from their web page!
    Just found out: apparently $65 after 30-day evaluation period.
    I tried an evaluation copy but couldn't get it to work with our VPN; from the company's web site, it's not clear whether MovianVPN supports even the Treo 180 yet, let alone the 300.
    Have you guys tried Mergic VPN? It's half the price and supports the Treo line.

http://www.mergic.com/index.php
    That's right; Mergic did seem to work better with the Treo. Unfortunately, it didn't support the IPSec protocol our company uses, so it's not an option for me. Thanks.
    I too need the IPsec client to work on my 270, but so far no luck. I use T-Mobile VPN GPRS connection. I checked certicom's web site and saw a blurb that says that it "seems" to work on the 270. I am able to make a successful connection to my Nortel Contivity VPN gateway. I get assigned DNS, IP address, etc, but when I try to do anything on the internal network, it fails. Definitely some sort of routing issue. I have tried enabling split tunneling, NAT traversal (even though I should have a valid IP on T-Mobile VPN), but still no luck. If anyone has gotten this to work, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!!!
    I believe it was ipSec issues and I could get my admins to sanctify the solution.
    Your admins were able to get it working for you? Which one, Mergic or Movian? If Movian, can you tell us what your admins changed to make it work? What is your VPN gateway? I can get Mergic to work, but my company does not want to use PPTP for VPN....IPsec only! Thanks!