(2) Xiino 1.0.9E
    (3) EudoraWeb 2.1

I tried to access Hotmail at http://mobile.msn.com/folder.aspx

My thoughts:

(1) Blazer -- showed some graphics well, but did not show "Sign Out" button

(2) Xiino -- showed web page well, but graphics slowed it down

(3) EudoraWeb -- apparently text-only, so worked great with Hotmail

Anybody agree?

BTW, I wish these web browsers would mask my password as I enter it. How come IE and Netscape on a PC do that, but all 3 on the Palm don't?

Lastly, any other web browser worth trying?
    The only web browser that might be able to access Hotmail would be ZFrame, but it's pretty cumbersome to use.

Otherwise, you can one of the proxy-based email systems that allow access to Hotmail, 2bAnywhere and Gopher King.

If you're intent on web-based access to your mail using a browser other than ZFrame, you'll have to switch to a different provider, like Yahoo!, with a site that's accessible from Blazer et al. (at least Yahoo!'s mobile version is accessible -- not sure about the normal desktop version).
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Dan Harkless
    The only web browser that might be able to access Hotmail would be ZFrame, but it's pretty cumbersome to use.

Otherwise, you can one of the proxy-based email systems that allow access to Hotmail, 2bAnywhere and Gopher King.

If you're intent on web-based access to your mail using a browser other than ZFrame, you'll have to switch to a different provider, like Yahoo!, with a site that's accessible from Blazer et al. (at least Yahoo!'s mobile version is accessible -- not sure about the normal desktop version).
    Hey Dan,

Actually, I'd be a happy camper if Eudora (or another mail program) could talk to the Hotmail servers. I know Outlook (on the PC) can do that, and is documented by Hotmail. Any e-mail program ala-Eudora that can dl/ul messages from Hotmail?
    Originally posted by Sprinter
    Hey Dan,

Actually, I'd be a happy camper if Eudora (or another mail program) could talk to the Hotmail servers. I know Outlook (on the PC) can do that, and is documented by Hotmail. Any e-mail program ala-Eudora that can dl/ul messages from Hotmail?
    Yes, I named two above.

In addition, if Outlook can get mail from Hotmail, then any of the email apps that work together with a desktop component that grabs your mail from Outlook would also work. See my Palm OS Email Apps Buying Guide to find some of those.