Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Is there a program or hack that will allow the TREO 300 sort the contacts by company?? instead of just first/last name
    Hey, Just what I want as well.

I use Companionlink to sync with Goldmine v6. Works fine and handles Additional Contacts on goldmine. (puts an asterix* after the name)

Often I can remember the company but am braindead about the persons name so would like to sort by Company name as well.

Also when the Treo 270 rings - I shows up just one name, and it could be one of say 12 people ringing from that company.

Raphael
    This question has been asked so many times - you will get many hits if you run a search on the word company on the discussion board.

Here is a link on Handsprings website where the word company also brings up the answer to a search:

How do I sort my address book (or contacts) by company?
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    My original question was for a program or a hack to allow for the sorting, someone told me about Key Contact but I could not find an option for dialing, Take Phone is great but cannot sort by company. Is this such a big problem for Handpspring to correct. Sony units do this out the box