1.    #1  
    I would like to use color backgrounds in Datebk+ and I know that Datebk5 gives you that functionality, but at 500k, it is a bit too heavy for me.

Are there any other add-on's or simple programs that can do this without taking up so much space?

Thanks
    Only in a Jeep.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the link! I am going to check it out tonight. Just a quick question before I delve into it...

Is it possible to set the background color of an appointment yellow and then set the background of another appointment blue to show a distinction between the two on the screen?

Thanks again.
    You tell me. I just got my Prism up and running with all my apps and data.

Man, 16mb is sweet.
    Only in a Jeep.
  5.    #5  
    Guess not. I loaded it and played around with it a bit, but I found Colorize easier to use.
    Originally posted by lynch
    it possible to set the background color of an appointment yellow and then set the background of another appointment blue to show a distinction between the two on the screen?
    lynch,

MyWeek is smaller (105K) and will let you color appointments the way you want:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...roductId=25123
  7.    #7  
    Hey thanks njsoftware - This just might be what I am looking for.

I am also checking out your other software too. Lots of cool programs!
    What I've been looking for is something that just lets you add a color to the category.

I'm pretty darn happy with datebook+, the stock address book, ToDo Plus, and MemoPlus.
    Only in a Jeep.
  9.    #9  
    I hear ya 4Wheeler.

My dream is for ToDo Plus to get updated with the following:

- able to add icons
    - able to add background colors to individual todo's.
    - able to manually sort
    - automatic shift to current day for todo's that are past due.

We can all dream can't we.