1.    #1  
    I could not find a cheaper car mount around here, and i was thinking if i could use the Magnetic type that the use in the cellphone to hold the treo, its cheap and easy to install but i was wondering if the magnet could interfere in the circuitry inside the treo 270?
    @lvin
    Originally posted by @lvin
    I could not find a cheaper car mount around here, and i was thinking if i could use the Magnetic type that the use in the cellphone to hold the treo, its cheap and easy to install but i was wondering if the magnet could interfere in the circuitry inside the treo 270?

Careful the magnet doesn't interfer with your Treo's flip-lid power on/off switch - which is magnetic.
    @lvin,

I use a magnetic type mount without any problems, but it's the oval disc type that sticks to the back of your treo. It's very small and flush (only sticks out about 1/8 inch), and will even still fit in your standard -and probably most- belt holsters. I purchased for about $9 at OfficeMax, but it should be available most anywhere. This is the type that the bracket clips into an air vent and has a small indentation to accomodate the little disk. In addition, I have had no problems with the heat or air blowing on the treo.

Hope this helps

Mike