1.    #1  
    Hi,

I like it that Eudora on my Treo 300 supports checking mail from multiple accounts. However, I cannot find a way for it to sort the retrieved messages by the account they came from. Eudora just lumps them all into the Inbox.

Can I tell Eudora to only display messages from account #1?

If it cannot do that, is there another e-mail client that has this option on the Treo 300?
    Originally posted by Sprinter
    Hi,

I like it that Eudora on my Treo 300 supports checking mail from multiple accounts. However, I cannot find a way for it to sort the retrieved messages by the account they came from. Eudora just lumps them all into the Inbox.

Can I tell Eudora to only display messages from account #1?

If it cannot do that, is there another e-mail client that has this option on the Treo 300?
    Go to options in the pull-down menu, then select filters. This allows you to filter mail into custom folders based on certain criteria. For you, you would set it to filter based on the "To:" field in the e-mail.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Appleman

Go to options in the pull-down menu, then select filters. This allows you to filter mail into custom folders based on certain criteria. For you, you would set it to filter based on the "To:" field in the e-mail.
    Thanks, Appleman.

You can actually also filter it based on "Account"

Can Eudora check mail in the background every N minutes? I think not... could not find in the menus.
    No automagic checking available on that mail app. Snappermail would be your friend there.