1.    #1  
    i'm looking for a SHORT usb hotsync cable for the 300. all the ones on ebay are like 4 or 5 feet long!

the only one i can find is from seidio. it is 8" which is about right but they don't specifically list the 300 as compatible. they also want $25 plus shipping which seems a little high.

has anyone found a cable that works and is no longer than 18"?

thanks
    Originally posted by Nicholas300
    i'm looking for a SHORT usb hotsync cable for the 300. all the ones on ebay are like 4 or 5 feet long!

the only one i can find is from seidio. it is 8" which is about right but they don't specifically list the 300 as compatible. they also want $25 plus shipping which seems a little high.

has anyone found a cable that works and is no longer than 18"?

thanks
    How about the BoxWave miniSynch with charger (retractable cables)? I have not bought one put plan to.
  3.    #3  
    i'd still prefer something more simple. but that might be the best option i've seen.

anyone else?
    I bought the Boxwave USB cable, and it works just great. I use it for both charging my 300 and hotsynch'ing. Very simple to use (just plug it in). Only upgrade I'd like to see on it is a button to automatically hotsynch (you need to go to the Hotsynch app on the Treo and start it up). But that's really a quibble.