Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. RobH's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
       #1  
    None of the PQAs that I have downloaded to my Treo300 are diplayed through my Launch 'Em launcher. These PQAs DO appear in my Palm 'Applications' view, and thanks to some recent advice from Appleman, they all work. All other applications on my device appear in Launch 'Em.

    I have deleted the PQAs from my device and re-installed them, with no success.

    My buddy has the same set-up as me (Treo300, Launch 'Em, PQAs), but his PQAs show up in Launch 'Em.

    Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong (i.e., how to get these PQAs to display in Launch 'Em)?
  2. #2  
    I have the same problem here. The pqa's are there...but they don't show from Launch'em. I finally just went to AvantGo. I'm surprised that your friend can see them on his though....very odd.
  3. RobH's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
       #3  
    Alli,

    Thanks for your reply. I followed up with my friend. He's using the previous release of Launch 'Em (3.1, I think). I'm running release 3.9, so that could account for the different behavior.
  4. #4  
    I know this sounds like a simple thing that you probably already tried, but did you refresh the launcher?
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by RobH
    He's using the previous release of Launch 'Em (3.1, I think).
    Not sure if this matters, but I *think* the previous release was 3.5.
  6. #6  
    Last night, quite by accident, I figured out the mystery, and my pqa's now all show up in Launchem! Go to your options and db placement. From there, select new, and add in pqa's - that's the problem, it's already an option! Then just tell it in which tab you want them to *magically* appear.
  7. #7  
    How do you guys like the speed of Launch 'em? I am looking to change launchers and would like something quick and simple, but visually pleasing!
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
  8. #8  
    Originally posted by jquinn14
    How do you guys like the speed of Launch 'em? I am looking to change launchers and would like something quick and simple, but visually pleasing!
    Having spent the weekend looking at other launchers - I'm sticking with Launch'em. It's fast, flexible, and easy to use.
  9. #9  
    Bummer - I was hoping that you would say LauncherX since that's the one I've registered. :-( I am trying to decide whether to dump the investment or figure out a way to speed up the application.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
  10. #10  
    I love Launch 'Em. Had it registered back when I had my TRGPro. Even wrote a gadget for it, though not one that's useful on the Treo, unfortunately.

    Since I found McPhling, though, I find myself rarely using my launcher at all. With the hardware buttons + opt hardware buttons + McPhling, I can launch 22 different programs without needing the launcher. It's quite nice.
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by metsfan
    With the hardware buttons + opt hardware buttons + McPhling, I can launch 22 different programs without needing the launcher. It's quite nice.
    What comes up when you turn your unit on?

    I have never found speed to be a problem with Launch'Em. I (briefly) tried Launcher X, but didn't like it in comparison. Went on a brief fling with Silver Screen, but came back to Launch'em. It really is superior, in my opinion.
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by metsfan
    I love Launch 'Em. Had it registered back when I had my TRGPro. Even wrote a gadget for it, though not one that's useful on the Treo, unfortunately.

    Since I found McPhling, though, I find myself rarely using my launcher at all. With the hardware buttons + opt hardware buttons + McPhling, I can launch 22 different programs without needing the launcher. It's quite nice.
    Picked up McPhling...sounded like something I'd like. I love the way I can program all the buttons! Is it just me, or can you not use the swipe with the Treo 270?

Posting Permissions