1.    #1  
    Over the last week, I've had several fatal alerts pop up when I am either on the phone and another call comes in or I am away from the phone and a call comes in. I've disabled Treocallerid and random alarms (two apps i added recently), but am still getting the problem. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any ideas? Thanks.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Did you try to delete the apps and see if it happens? They could still have their hooks in somewhere.
    Originally posted by njchris
    Did you try to delete the apps and see if it happens? They could still have their hooks in somewhere.
    Also do a soft reset after removing the apps as some apps don't properly remove their hooks even after a delete (Random Alarms isn't one of them).

Personally, I run Random Alarms all the time (I wrote it), and never have a problem.
  4.    #4  
    Hi Scott,

I am assuming that it's not Random Alarms since that really has nothing to do with incoming phone calls. I was just nervous since it was a relatively new install. Maybe it is the pictureID app...I can't figure out how to duplicate the problem. Maybe it's gone.

Thanks for the responses.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    That happened to me while using Backdrop GC... never happened without it (I haven't tried those other apps lately... although I would like to have the picture caller ID back).
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama