1.    #1  
    Been reading lots of conflicting postings that you can no longer sign up for unlimited vision for a Treo 300. Anyone know if that's true?
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    Been reading lots of conflicting postings that you can no longer sign up for unlimited vision for a Treo 300. Anyone know if that's true?
    Never heard of this. I was about to sign up for unlimited data with a Treo 300 but decided to wait and see if I can get a better deal on the phone itself (existing customer).
  3.    #3  
    well, guess I'm about to find out...just bought one off ebay.
    Looks like you can still order it on Sprint's PCS website with an unlimited plan. (http://www.sprintpcs.com)
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    My question to that is.... then what does data cost if it's not unlimited? I haven't seen any pricing changes for Vision data on the website. I
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Originally posted by Robert K.

My question to that is.... then what does data cost if it's not unlimited? I haven't seen any pricing changes for Vision data on the website. I
    Without unlimited Vision you'll pay-as-you-go which is $0.02/kb on your wireless phone/PDA.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by Sprinter

Without unlimited Vision you'll pay-as-you-go which is $0.02/kb on your wireless phone/PDA.
    Not necessarily...they may have an Xmb/month limit and then charge you per mb over that.
    Originally posted by Sprinter

I was just trying to say that if something had changed that drastically there should probably be some kind of evidence of it somewhere. I have to call Sprint tonight anyway to complain about how much their e-mail servers suck, so I'll ask some other questions while they are fumbling around and generally acting like they are clueless...
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    [i]...acting like they are clueless... [/B]
    It's not an act. They've elevated cluelessness to an art.