1.    #1  
    Hi:

My TreoMail hasn't worked in a day or so. I get a message that the TreoMail servers are down. Called Handspring..they said servers are not down. They had me re-install software and try to set up again. Same message. They are calling me back tomorrow after "kicking it upstairs."

Anyone have problems like this? Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Bruce in Belle Harbor
    I wa getting my mail via Snappermail flawlessly for about a month, and now I haven't been able to get mail for a few days now. I've tweaked the smtp and pop server info to no avail. Still getting email on the laptop just fine. Very frustrating.
    Sprint????
    Originally posted by nyy7
    Hi:

My TreoMail hasn't worked in a day or so. I get a message that the TreoMail servers are down. Called Handspring..they said servers are not down. They had me re-install software and try to set up again. Same message. They are calling me back tomorrow after "kicking it upstairs."

Anyone have problems like this? Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Bruce in Belle Harbor
    Sounds like you may have a Sprint connecting issue as I've had no problems at all sending/receiving my email via TreoMail. I'm not w/Sprint but can at least confirm that the TreoMail servers are not down.
    TreoMail has been working fine all day....(Tues)
    There are lots of people (like me) having problems with Sprint email access. Apparently it's with the standard ports. Some people with their own servers can switch ports and get access. Some people aren't having problems.

I was able to receive for a while yesterday. I got my 300 on Sunday, and I've never been able to send.

To see some more info on problems people are having go here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SnapperMail/messages
    Yet another day goes by, and still no email and web access (with xiino, although Blazer is working).....in the Southern New Jersey area. Anyone else having the same problem?

My best advice to anyone considering SprintPCS for mission critical applications....It's not ready for prime time.
    So far, its been nothing but a toy, with spurts of productive business use.

Calling customer support is a waste of time.