1.    #1  
    Some Macintosh users, no doubt, know a wonderful utility software called Conflict Catcher. In the event of a problem with your system, such as a crash or freeze, Conflict Catcher helps determine which system files are causing the problems by a conflict testing method.
    Does anyone know about a similar Palm OS app that can do this?
    Thanks, m00se
    I've not used it, but people in other threads have mentioned crash as an indispensible hack that does roughly what you mention. It is a hack, not an ordinary app.
    There is an app called TrapWeaver that catches and fixes some conflicts.

Originally posted by m00se
    Some Macintosh users, no doubt, know a wonderful utility software called Conflict Catcher. In the event of a problem with your system, such as a crash or freeze, Conflict Catcher helps determine which system files are causing the problems by a conflict testing method.
    Does anyone know about a similar Palm OS app that can do this?
    Thanks, m00se
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by awschwab
    I've not used it, but people in other threads have mentioned crash as an indispensible hack that does roughly what you mention. It is a hack, not an ordinary app.
    Well, Crash is both a hack and an ordinary app, as both versions are available in the dowloadable zip file (http://www.79bmedia.com/).
    Seems to be a nice app, except that every time I have a crash, Crash doesn't take over.
    Ennoying...