1.    #1  
    Can anyone recomend MSN or Yahoo Instant Messenger software for the Treo 300?
    Stanley Lumax
    Chatter will be available in a Beta release in about a week. There are threads about it here and on the Communications forum. VeriChat is available now.
    I installed AIM and my Treo 300 kept crashing and I had to do a hard reset. I then tried verichat which is AIM, MSN Messenger and Yahoo messenger. It seems pretty cool and best yet my phone hasn't crashed yet.

Jim
    Im beta testing Chatter now and Marc (mblank) has really done a helluva job polishing up this software. He hand coded it himself, and has been in constant contact with us beta (actually alpha) testers and has solved just about every bug in the code. I use it daily, and it has proven even more reliable than verichat for me-- plus it will be freeware!
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    Im beta testing Chatter now and Marc (mblank) has really done a helluva job polishing up this software. He hand coded it himself, and has been in constant contact with us beta (actually alpha) testers and has solved just about every bug in the code. I use it daily, and it has proven even more reliable than verichat for me-- plus it will be freeware!
    Sounds sweet! When should it be available to the general public? (or does he need more testers? )

Does it support group chat? Does it support ICQ? (along with Yahoo, MSN, AIM?)
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Hi, Robert K.

It does support ICQ, but doesn't support group chat. I'll post more info here as beta-test nears (probably next week).

Thanks.

- m
    I use PalmMSN which has worked just fine for me ...... it's free .....
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    When the Chatter will be available? Will you be able to send me an email with the file attachment? I tried VeriChat and it seems working OK for me because that is the only chat that has a vibration mode for any new IMs coming in. Will the Chatter have the sound mode able to vibrate the Treo 300? Thanks.
    I'm really looking forward for the release of Chatter. Kudos tp Marc for making it freeware. I also make some software in my spare time, so I understand the time and work put into coding a piece of software like this. Can't wait to see what it has to offer!
    chatter does have vibrate built in to it. you have the option of a system beep or beep with vibrate.
    I'm using the Palm MSN & works fine. Does anyone knows if this is using my airtime minutes or is this part of the Vision/Unlimited time? Thanks.