1.    #1  
    Noticed today that theres a Treo graphic on t-mobiles rate plan page, that links to the following page:

http://www.t-mobile.com/promos/treo2...&name=treoprvw

It states that the Treo will soon be available in T-Mo retail stores...

Don't know if anyone else noticed this, or if it's been up for weeks now, but I didn't see any posts, so I thought I'd point it out...
    Originally posted by clogoodie
    Noticed today that theres a Treo graphic on t-mobiles rate plan page, that links to the following page:

http://www.t-mobile.com/promos/treo2...&name=treoprvw

It states that the Treo will soon be available in T-Mo retail stores...

Don't know if anyone else noticed this, or if it's been up for weeks now, but I didn't see any posts, so I thought I'd point it out...
    So does that mean we'll see Catherine Zeta Jones hawking Treos?
    Originally posted by DarthRepublican

So does that mean we'll see Catherine Zeta Jones hawking Treos?
    Doubt it... too much emphasis on picture-taking phones in TMOs commercials.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Greetings. Fyi, there is a dealer Wireless Data Conference today in Tyson's Corner, Va and the first item on the agenda is the Treo 270! They have alloted an hour and a half to the Treo, so the discussion should be interesting. I wonder how misinformed T-Mobile is about the Treo's true capabilities...
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    hopefully this means a decent data rate plan is coming too.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by tommygreen

Doubt it... too much emphasis on picture-taking phones in TMOs commercials.
    Though I have seen a print ad with her and a T-Mo PPC...I think the Treo will show up somewhere with Catherine...
    Originally posted by clogoodie

Though I have seen a print ad with her and a T-Mo PPC...I think the Treo will show up somewhere with Catherine...
    Haven't seen that one. As stated above by mportune, hopefully that'll get us a decent data rate.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    As heard here at the T-Mobile Conference!
    I just called several retail outlets in the Philadelphia area and none had received notice that they would or could start selling the Treo 270.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    won't even know about the Treo till early in March. Data plans were discussed as I pointed out that Sprint PCS has a $10/month Treo 300 plan.
    I've been with T-Mobile using my Treo 180 for a year and have been quite pleased. (Although being able to use is in Russia, Germany, Finland, etc.and not in Ft Myers, FL is frustrating) I'd like to stay with T-Mobile and keep my telephone number but the Sprint offer is compelling ($249 vs $699). Has anyone have experience with both the 270 and 300? And if so is there any real or noticable difference?......other than Sprint sucks.
    Anyone have any pricing information for Treo 270's once T-Mobile starts to sell them again? I expect that it will be competitive with Sprint and the Treo 300, but is that a safe assumption?

-P
    Originally posted by melvinbotchin
    I've been with T-Mobile using my Treo 180 for a year and have been quite pleased. (Although being able to use is in Russia, Germany, Finland, etc.and not in Ft Myers, FL is frustrating) I'd like to stay with T-Mobile and keep my telephone number but the Sprint offer is compelling ($249 vs $699). Has anyone have experience with both the 270 and 300? And if so is there any real or noticable difference?......other than Sprint sucks.
    Please post a new thread about this, I am curious what other people think
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I called T-Mobile yesterday and asked about estimated availability and pricing. They were very nice and polite, but not real informative. They didn't have any info on availability, and they hinted that regarding cost, that it would be similar to a Pocket PC T-Mobile edition thingo, which I believe is $500 from T-Mobile (about a $200 discount).

-C
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    The Treo 270 now appears on T-mobile's web site, along with a $100 rebate offer for a new 1-year contract:

http://www.t-mobile.com/products/handhelds/

It also appears in the product pulldown on the site.
    The key word is NEW ACCOUNT. An existing account signing on for an additional year doesn't work since they have no "upgrade" program.