Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334 LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 672
  1. #621  
    Speed dial tab
    Latest rellease (99y38)

    If I start typing and stay in th numeric + * and # then the app assumes Im typeing a number and press retunn or middle button then the number typed gets dialed.


    If I start typing letters outside the above set then it thinks Im typeing letters and starts entering a search.

    If I start typing R O B the R is interpreted as a "2" (because R is the 2 Key) but when I hit "O" it realises I was typing a name and converts the "2" to an "R" and shows the search results for "RO" and I can keep typeing in letters.

    Spot on functionality.

    Only problem is when you search for "GREG" "G=6 R =2 E=1 G=6" so none of them register as letters rather than numbers.

    Might be better to force a optionkey switch to get into number mode or at least provide the option of switching using option key rather than smart gessing.

    Now that one can dial from speed dial, is it possible to add a new contact from this interface?
    For example type in a number from speed dial dialog and then some menu /Add or something?

    This would enable removing some more tabs from the cycle of key presses.


    also - all tabs should be available from a menu option Menu-L (log) Menu-N (New) Menu-H (History) so that if you only use them very occasionally you dont have to have them in the loop of key press but they would still be accessable without touching the screen.
    .no sig.
  2. #622  
    Originally posted by TAKEphONE
    Version 5.05m 99y38 is at www.shsh.com/beta

    New:
    - Dialing manually from speed-dial screen.
    - Starting a FIND from speed-dial screen.
    - Fix in call-history.
    - Capture does not go through FIND screen (dials directly).
    This is just an outstanding application. This was the one feature (Starting a FIND from speed-dial screen) that used to be in the T300 that I missed the most after moving to a T600.
  3. #623  
    Well I finally had to find out what the fuss was all about.
    Well the hype is well warranted, Takephone is EXCELLENT.
    It's taking me a bit to get adjusted but it is doing what I need it to do. If only I could figure out the best calendar app now...
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  4. #624  
    jfmcdowell357, that's easy (at least for me)... Agendus Pro or Standard at: www.iambic.com
    Just my 2c
    Ix.
  5.    #625  
    Hi,

    Version 5.05m 99y40 is at www.shsh.com/beta

    New:
    * General: Added menu options to go to any tab.
    * Speed-Dial: If going to FIND from menu, and have a number in
    title searches the name (Converts digits to text).
    * Speed-Dial: If going to Dial/Create from menu, and have a
    number in title moves the number to the phone field (ready
    to add to book).
    * Xplore G18: Handle BACK button & 5-way nav.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #626  
    Wow, talk about going back in time....

    Version 5.05m 99y40
  7. #627  
    We're like at 5.05m Beta 99y82 now...
  8. #628  
    Where did you get 99v82 the lastest i have is 99v70 and the site has real old for download
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  9. #630  
    Any idea why downloading this beta (via t600) is causing soft resets. Tried a couple of other files to download - no problem -and downloaded and synced Takephone beta to get it on the phone and that worked - any ideas why attempting to download with t600 causes resets?
    Charliec
  10.    #631  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Any idea why downloading this beta (via t600) is causing soft resets. Tried a couple of other files to download - no problem -and downloaded and synced Takephone beta to get it on the phone and that worked - any ideas why attempting to download with t600 causes resets?
    Are you downloading the ZIP file ?
    How do you open it ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #632  
    Yes - and it starts, then phone resets...this has worked multiple times in weeks/months past when downloading latest beta of Takephone...FYI zip is Handzipper Lite.
    Charliec
  12. #633  
    Hi Shimon,

    I use Beyond Contacts on my Treo600 but have a few issues with it and how it integrates with the standard phone and SMS apps. Does your TAKEphONE app replace the need for Beyond Contacts? FYI I also use Snappermail for email and will probably load Chatter for IM.

    I posted my issues with Beyond Contacts here http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ferrerid=27066

    If your app solves these problems and I can throw away Beyond Contacts then I'll shortly be a very happy customer of yours.

    John
    Ko Samet beach & a Treo650 - the perfectly connected stress free office
  13.    #634  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Treo600
    Hi Shimon,

    I use Beyond Contacts on my Treo600 but have a few issues with it and how it integrates with the standard phone and SMS apps. Does your TAKEphONE app replace the need for Beyond Contacts? FYI I also use Snappermail for email and will probably load Chatter for IM.

    I posted my issues with Beyond Contacts here http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ferrerid=27066

    If your app solves these problems and I can throw away Beyond Contacts then I'll shortly be a very happy customer of yours.

    John
    Sorry, but TAKEphONE also uses the built-in address-book database, so it would not help you...

    Maybe ask Dataviz to interface TAKEphONE (www.shsh.com/developers) to make it dial/start SMS for them...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  14.    #635  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Yes - and it starts, then phone resets...this has worked multiple times in weeks/months past when downloading latest beta of Takephone...FYI zip is Handzipper Lite.
    Strgange indeed. I will try to check it out (not having a Treo 600 - I will try the simulator).
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  15. #636  
    I will also try the next beta and see if it was something my t600 did not like about that specific file
    Charliec
  16. #637  
    Shimosh, I also have this reset problem. But that is not THE problem I am having, mine is this. When I try to look in my History list, A dialog box pops up saying, Not enough memory to load history list. So I checked my memory and i have about 5.4 MB free memory, so it CAN'T be that...
    Please help me

    P.S. I didn't hear from you for a long time, I am still available for ANY help you might need in beta testing. (you mentioned to me once that you are working on another application, send it to me...)
  17.    #638  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Shimosh, I also have this reset problem. But that is not THE problem I am having, mine is this. When I try to look in my History list, A dialog box pops up saying, Not enough memory to load history list. So I checked my memory and i have about 5.4 MB free memory, so it CAN'T be that...
    Please help me

    P.S. I didn't hear from you for a long time, I am still available for ANY help you might need in beta testing. (you mentioned to me once that you are working on another application, send it to me...)
    This is strange. Let's see with the next file...

    Regarding the new product - sure - I will post it here...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #639  
    Does anyone else have the ToDo list show up on the Redial tab? It also doesn't look like the real ToDo list. Instead it looks like Speed Dial but all the buttons are blank. I am running Beta (99y82)

    ...David
  19.    #640  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaldon
    Does anyone else have the ToDo list show up on the Redial tab? It also doesn't look like the real ToDo list. Instead it looks like Speed Dial but all the buttons are blank. I am running Beta (99y82)

    ...David
    Hi,

    To get the redial list back - tap on the left redial tab again (when in that tab).

    What you are seeing is PART of the todo list - those records categorised as "Calls".
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions