Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    The Treo 300 keyboard lights up when you use only on the phone. It is there is a way I can have the light on when I am using other applications in the dark? I use a lot AOL IM and sometimes I am typing in the dark and I can't see the keyboard and can someone suggest me how to turn the light on? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ahh Never Mind. Just press the power button twice and the backlight goes on and so COOL! The screen dim the light and then the keyboard brighten. Now I am happy with it!
    Bought my 270 this weekend, and tonight I was fiddling in the back of a taxi to get the backlight of the keyboard to work. Good thing I had read this thread a while ago, so all I had to do was fire up Blazer and voila, here I am in the dark entering this message using a nice green keyboard. I love my Treo!
    Originally posted by randypr
    Ahh Never Mind. Just press the power button twice and the backlight goes on and so COOL! The screen dim the light and then the keyboard brighten. Now I am happy with it!
    Or, you could use the Multi-backlight hack that give you a little more flexibility. You can find it all over the place. Here is one source.