1.    #1  
    Eudora doesnt work with my company email server. I want to try another 1 that will support SSL. Can someone suggest an alternative that I can test?
    TreoMail and 2BAnywhere apps support SSL but they are a service based email client and not a stand alone application.
    I believe Aileron, SnapperMail, and 2BAnywhere support SSL. Some of these are also services.

Geoffrey
    Snappermail does not but Aileron does.
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    TreoMail and 2BAnywhere apps support SSL but they are a service based email client and not a stand alone application.
    Snappermail does not but Aileron does.
    I agree about 2bAnywhere and TreoMail, but Aileron does not support SSL encryption when talking to your mail server. From the "SSL" column for Aileron from my Palm OS Email Apps Buying Guide:

no; communications between handheld and Corsoft server are AES-encrypted, but no encryption between Corsoft server and POP3 / IMAP server (communications between Corsoft server and optional desktop component are 3DES and SSL encrypted, though)
    So only if you use the desktop component together with a desktop email client that can do the SSL with your server will Aileron work in that situation.

Another email system that works that way, together with a desktop component, is Sprint PCS Business Connection.

Gopher King is another one like 2bAnywhere and TreoMail where the proxy server supports SSL encryption when talking to your mail server.

The only programs that support real end-to-end SSL encryption from the Palm OS app itself are Eudora for POP3 and PaPi-Mail for IMAP (but only in the registered version, so no chance to try it before you buy).